Christmas dinner wouldn’t be complete without a smoked ham, and Mesquite Grill Plus makes a good idea even better. Seasonings Greetings! Hammy Holidays!
- 1 spiral cut ham at room temperature
- 7 oz Mesquite Grill Plus
- Prepare an outside grill for smoking using any flavor of wood chips.
- Generously coat the outside of the ham with the Grill Plus.
- Once the smoker is fully functioning (heavy smoke), place the ham inside and close the lid.
- Do not open the lid for at least 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, begin checking the internal temperature of the ham.
- When the temperature inside the ham is 145°, remove, serve, and enjoy.