Another awesome combination of flavors on our favorite finger food. Super Bowl indeed.
Original Flavor, Mesquite Grill
- 30 chicken wings
- ½ cup Mesquite Grill Plus
- ½ cup Original Flavor Grill Plus
- Traditional condiments
- If wings are frozen, they must be completely thawed prior to utilizing this recipe.
- Thoroughly combine both flavors of Grill Plus in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wings to the mixture and toss til evenly coated.
- Place chicken on grill or bake in a 375° oven until thoroughly cooked (juices drip clear).
- Serve with traditional condiments if desired and enjoy.