An easy to prepare dish with a subtle Southwestern flair, perfect for a light lunch.
- 4 (7 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp Mesquite Grill Plus
- 1 diced red onion
- 1 cup corn, cut off the cob
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 finely diced jalapeno pepper
- ½ bunch finely chopped cilantro
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat a grill surface.
- Combine onion, corn, tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, cheese, and vinegar in a mixing bowl and let stand for 30 minutes. Season to taste.
- Brush chicken with Grill Plus and cook on grill to desired doneness, top with salsa and enjoy.