Another one of Tim’s signature dishes, GP Smoked Tuna Dip is a can’t-stop-eating-it favorite with the locals in Destin. If you haven’t tried this, you haven’t lived.
Original, Mesquite Grill
- ½ lb fresh Yellowfin tuna (you can use canned tuna if fresh is unavailable… we’ll let you slide)
- 4 oz water
- 8 oz Mesquite Grill Plus
- ¾ lb softened cream cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- Cook the tuna, preferably on a grill.
- Puree the cooked tuna and the water in a food processor.
- Combine the cream cheese and the Grill Plus in a mixing bowl.
- Add the tuna puree, celery, and onion to the cream cheese blend, mixing thoroughly.
- Serve with fine crackers or fresh bread and enjoy.
- Optional: add cooked farfalle or penne pasta for an excellent pasta salad.