A classic fave gets a breath of fresh air with the help of Herb and Garlic Grill Plus.
Herb & Garlic
- ½ lb. medium (26-30 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup Herb and Garlic Grill Plus
- ¼ cup white wine (or water)
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup spinach
- grated romano cheese to taste
- Heat the Grill Plus and the white wine or water in a saucepan over medium heat until the sauce begins to boil.
- Add the shrimp, cooking until firm and pink in color.
- Add the wine and tomato, cook 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook until heated. Serve topped with cheese.
- Also great when served over rice or tossed with pasta.