By request, a no-fuss, easy to prepare meatloaf recipe incorporating the ever popular Herb & Garlic Grill Plus.
Original, Herb & Garlic
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced celery
- 2½ lbs ground beef
- 1/3 lb Herb Garlic Grill Plus
- 2 slices white bread, dipped in water
- Blend onions, peppers, and celery in a food processor until fine.
- Place beef, Grill Plus, bread, and the vegetable blend into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Remove and form into desired meatloaf shape, place onto a baking pan.
- Optional: wrap strips of Applewood bacon around the top of the loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 140°.
- Remove and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve with pan drippings and enjoy.