Another match made in heaven (and a cast iron skillet). A ‘Nawlins’ flavor dominates this bold fish standard augmented by Grill Plus.
- 2 7-8 oz boneless redfish fillets
- 2 tbsp Original Grill Plus
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1 cup white or dirty rice
Warning: Traditional preparation of this recipe causes intense smoke, ensure proper ventilation is in place.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet on high heat until skillet is literally smoking hot.
- Generously brush the Grill Plus onto the fillets until thoroughly and liberally coated.
- Carefully place the fillets into the skillet and blacken until the fish is completely cooked.
- Garnish with chives, serve over rice and enjoy.